Today on the show we welcome Nicole Walters. After spending a decade at Fortune 500 companies, Nicole turned her part-time side hustle into a full-time business. Leveraging her business expertise, she and her team designed immersive learning programs that help entrepreneurs establish profitable and purposeful businesses. Nicole offers transformative resources that inspire people to not only build the business and life they love but to leave a legacy. In this episode, Nicole shares her personal health journey, her struggles with weight loss, and fitting in. We discover the direct impact Nicole’s health had on the performance of her business and why she claims that “being more real” has been the key to her success. Nicole has a refreshing, down-to-earth attitude that any working entrepreneurial mom will appreciate! Here, she reminds us that we simply can’t do it all, and why we could all be a little less perfect and grant ourselves a little more grace. By the end of this episode, you’ll have some expert advice on how to approach everything from weight-loss, fitness, Instagram, asking for money, and being yourself.
Key Points from This Episode:
- The importance of taking five minutes every morning to focus on what you’re grateful for.
- Discover how your personal health and wellbeing affects what you bring and how you serve.
- Nicole’s journey with weight, health, wellness, and measuring success outside of the scale.
- Save time and energy by visiting a healthcare expert for your personal health challenges.
- Find out how you can fit more exercise into your routine as someone who hates exercise!
- How to start prioritizing your health and fitness as a mother, a wife, and an entrepreneur.
- The importance of accepting that you can’t do it all and granting yourself some grace.
- The value of being less pretty, less perfect, and unashamedly bra-less on social media.
- On being allergic to FREE: Nicole’s top tips for pricing, charging, and asking for money.
“I didn’t realize that the way that I care for myself and my health really does have an impact on what I bring and how I serve.” — @NicoleWalters [0:11:00]
“As moms and entrepreneurs, there’s a lot going on! But eventually, you have to make your health a priority.” — @NicoleWalters [0:23:50]
“To everyone looking for “the secret” to “doing it all.” There isn’t one. I’m a hot mess express! All I do is grant myself some grace.” — @NicoleWalters [0:24:40]
“We’re all screwing things up. We’re all a mess. We can’t be everything. That’s real life. It is what it is and it’s totally fine.” — @NicoleWalters [0:26:55]
“Being yourself is a lot easier and a lot more sustainable than having to modify to be someone else.” — @NicoleWalters [0:29:55]