Have you ever wondered why on one hand you’ve been extremely determined to accomplish a goal but for some reason, you simply can’t seem to get there? This is where the subconscious mind and the conscious mind come into play. Dealing with traumas can be so freeing in many different ways and there are many different modalities you can try, including Craniosacral therapy and Psych-K. Today on the Rebel Babe Cave Podcast we are happy to welcome Holly Joy McCabe. Holly is a holistic life coach, craniosacral therapist, Psych-K practitioner, nutritionist and fitness expert and these are just a few of her qualifications. Over her 15 years in the alternative health space, she has pulled upon various fields of mind-body science, spirituality, and neuroscience to create her own unique approach to health and healing. Her work starts at and focuses thoroughly on the deepest core issues that dwell in the subconscious mind and somatic body. These two elements are responsible for most of the struggles that someone experiences, and are rarely accessed through our traditional approaches. Stay tuned for today’s episode to hear more from Holly to find out how she uses her unique and combined approaches to bring health and healing to her clients.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Goals, gratitude, and badassery from Holly McCabe.
- Holly shares her main focus for 2020 and how she gets there.
- A background on what craniosacral therapy is and how she uses it in her practice.
- An explanation behind somatic unwinding and how it works in trauma therapy.
- Psych-K and how the subconscious mind functions within the body.
- The difference between the roles of the conscious mind and the subconscious mind.
- Holly shares her thoughts on why society reacted when she went on a solo holiday.
- The power of travel and how it can shape you as an individual.
- Holly shares her season mantra quote.
“I look at life and at people as a collection of ingredients, and the ingredients are what makes them who they are. Those ingredients are perspectives, experiences, conditioning, and all these different things.” — @HollyJoyMcCabe[0:08:06]
“Most of the time our conscious mind has a goal in mind that is completely contradictory to the subconscious mind.” — @HollyJoyMcCabe [0:26:55]
“There’s no greater way to get to know yourself and get to connect with yourself, and be your best self than to go and experience something new, by yourself.” — @HollyJoyMcCabe [0:34:07]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: