A lot of us want to have the power and control to transform our bodies. Zoe Rodriguez, our guest today, is here to tell us all about her health and fitness journey and how a love of sport and running turned into a passion for weightlifting and growing her booty! She now helps women all over the world achieve their own dreams and get the body they have always wanted. She founded her own fitness company, Zbody, in 2013 and has not looked back since! Zoe has grown her site and following steadily since then, amassing a wonderful audience who really look to her for the great direction and leadership that so many of us need. We discuss her realistic outlook, the timelines she sets out for her clients and some of the offers she has available currently. Zoe has even released a fitness app, in which she sets challenges and workouts for users. Badass or what? The second half of our conversation is spent looking at the mental side of things and Zoe opens up about her own journey with mental health and how she ties this into her services. For all this great information on stress, diet, strength and more, make sure to tune in and hear what she has to say!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Which items do you buy so much of, it looks like you are a hoarder?
- Exciting new offers from Chrystal that will be available in June!
- Goals, gratitude and badassery with Zoe!
- Getting down to what Zoe is known for; her booty workouts!
- The timeline for growing a booty and the process of giving up running for the sake of lifting.
- The business side of things and the time and love Zoe has put in.
- Zoe’s evolution as a business owner; lessons and trials along the road.
- Focussing on empowering women and Zoe’s emphasis on self-love and strength.
- The part that mental health plays in Zoe’s life, both personally and professionally.
- Spikes in Zoe’s stress levels and how she managed these periods.
- Social media and hustle mindset; the spiral of anxiety that can happen to all of us.
- The app that Zoe released and how this extends her goals and reach.
- Parts of her diet that Zoe tracks and how this has loosened over time.
- Looking to the future with Zoe and her goals to expand her online coaching offers.
- Managing our mental health in this uncertain present and future.
- Zoe’s decision to become a pescatarian and her history of dietary choices.
- A favorite quote of Zoe’s at the moment!
“Money comes and goes, so I try not to focus on that.” — @zoelivelovelift [0:11:19]
“Working out in general helps me so much with my mental health.” — @zoelivelovelift [0:17:57]
“I feel like, for the most part, things are going to be okay.” — @zoelivelovelift [0:29:31]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: