Once a month, Chrystal sits down for a one-on-one chat, to catch up and fill you all in on what’s happening. Recently, she appeared on Thania Martin’s podcast, Faith & Other F-Words, and we are sharing that episode with you today. To kick the show off, Chrystal shares more about the nutrition coaching program she is launching. In our diet-obsessed culture, Chrystal hopes to help women find freedom in food once more. From there, we dive into the topic of faith, which Chrystal doesn’t often discuss. While she is not religious, religion has always been a part of her life, sometimes attached to some traumatic memories. She does believe in a higher power and has faith in the universe to take care of things. Thania and Chrystal also discuss relationships and how toxic relationships can chip away at even the strongest women. It may be hard to choose yourself in these situations because you have been made to feel unworthy, but deciding you want better is the first step to break free. Along with this, we also discuss Chrystal’s stance on having kids, the importance of failure, and what’s in store for Rebellia. It may have sounded like Chrystal wanted to tap out of the business in this show, but she’s not going anywhere. Be sure to tune in today!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Learn more about Chrystal’s upcoming nutritional coaching program and contact details.
- Chrystal’s faith definition, status with God, and her message for anyone struggling with faith.
- Find out more about Chrystal’s faith background and some early religious memories.
- How Chrystal’s faith manifests and what she does to show her love and open-mind.
- 10 years on: Chrystal’s journey and how she started her life over again.
- How a controlling relationship can take even the strongest woman down.
- Top three tips for women who are in toxic relationships.
- Why Chrystal and her husband don’t want children and how they came to this decision.
- Who will take care of Chrystal and her husband if they don’t have kids?
- What’s on the horizon for Rebellia and some of Chrystal’s doubts with the business.
- Make or break year: Why this year is it for Rebellia!
- Failure is a hugely important part of succeeding and brings you closer to what you need.
- Contacting Chrystal and finding out more about her business.
“I just want to be a good person and do what’s right, and just love people no matter whether I understand them and keep an open mind.” — @Xtal_Rose [0:15:24]
“Until you make that decision that you deserve and want better, you’re not going to do anything.” — @Xtal_Rose[0:23:51]
“I am who I am. The special sauce isn’t in what I do. It’s in me. And I feel like no matter what I do, I can deliver that.” — @Xtal_Rose [0:38:09]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: