Many of us are driven by goals, but do we really know why we are chasing them? If we stop and truly listen to what’s inside of us, what is it that we long for? These are questions today’s guest, Jessica Caver Lindholm, urges us all to ask. As a writer, speaker, and coach, Jessica has made millions doing her soul work while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world. She went from a small town country girl to global success, transforming her life from earning less than $10k a year to regular $10k days with her cutting edge mindset and coaching practices. In this episode, Jessica shares a variety of insights with us. We learn more about how her relationship with her body has evolved and how prioritizing pleasure has set her freer than she’s ever been. We think that it’s only through punishment that we can get what we want, but this could not be further from the truth. Jessica also shares her view on money and what she has done to feel good about being a wealthy woman. Women tend to apologize for wanting money, but Jessica wants us all to know it’s okay to give ourselves permission to have the things we want. We find out more about how your mindset is affecting your ability to receive money and why you need to start asking the right questions. Along with this, we also delve into some lessons the pandemic has brought, the importance of understanding how you operate, and much more. Be sure to tune in today.
Key Points from This Episode:
- Find out more about Jessica’s goals, gratitude, and badassery.
- Why it’s so important to share what’s good in your life with others rather than hiding it.
- How Jessica achieved her dream body and why she focuses on pleasure first.
- Some of the steps that Jessica took on her journey to deeper self-love.
- Learn how Jessica has used this shelter-in-place time to reconnect and listen to herself.
- Jessica’s relationship with money and why she unashamedly loves it.
- How to work on shifting your mindset and relationship with money.
- Why it’s so important to be aware of what your current identity is.
- How normalizing money will allow you to have more of it.
- What Jessica has learned from procrastination and why she finds it helpful.
- The quote that Jessica lives by and how it influences her worldview.
“I’m a small town country girl that dreamed so big that I let it be as good as it could be. And I know it’s going to keep getting better.” — Jessica Caver Lindholm [0:03:55]
“When we can start to learn to cultivate how we want to feel without needing anything outside of us, we have totally taken our power back.” — Jessica Caver Lindholm [0:11:40]
“What I’ve been practicing lately is allowing myself to just be okay having the money and get really comfortable being a wealthy woman.” — Jessica Caver Lindholm [0:22:47]
“Be aware of what you believe your current identity is and what are you getting from it?” — Jessica Caver Lindholm[0:25:32]
“Life flows so much more easily when people believe that that’s even possible.” — Jessica Caver Lindholm [0:31:44]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: