In today’s episode, we are taking a walk on the spiritual side. This isn’t wishy-washy spirituality, it is about the real energy work and healing that many of us are craving. There are so many mindset coaches out there, who are focused on inspirational quotes and affirmations, but we all have deep internal wounds, beliefs, and stories that are ingrained within us, and just changing our mindset is not always going to help us. Today’s guest is Elena Visionary, a transformation coach and energy healer who is all about bridging the gap between personal development and spirituality, striving to awaken people to their fullest potential and their unique genius. She offers coaching, workshops, retreats, and online courses, to help us raise that vibrational frequency and live a purposeful, abundant, and beautiful life. In this episode we talk about Elena’s transition from Wall Street corporate to guide, mentor, and healer, and she shares with us what inspired her to take the leap. We also discuss the connection between body and soul, why we need to stop seeking external validation and doing the inner work, as well as the importance of self love, meditation, and breath work. Tune in to find out more!
Key Points from This Episode:
- The perpetual goal of sharing a message with as many people as possible.
- Elena’s gratitude for her family, being alive, and finding the blessing and lesson in everything.
- Stepping out of Wall Street and becoming a mentor and spiritual coach.
- The moment Elena realized she needed to get out of her corporate job at the age of 30.
- Body and soul connection – spiritual work starts in our bodies.
- Emotions carry the key to this world; if we understand how we feel, we become masters.
- We are not broken, and Elena worries how often mindset work focuses on fixing us.
- Social media and the obsession with perfection it enforces are disempowering for women.
- Seeking external validation distracts us from feeling and understanding who we are inside.
- Elena encouragest to everyone to spend 2020 addressing their limited beliefs, issues, and toxicity.
- The importance of protecting your energy and living your truth.
- Self love for Elena looks like self awareness – daily meditation is non-negotiable for her.
- Breath work helps us to tap into our psyche and our feelings and address stuck emotions.
- A quote that Elena finds very meaningful: “What you’re seeking is seeking you.”
“People have different understanding of what soul is, you can call it the spirit, higher guidance, universe, God, however you want to call it, but we are part of it.” — Elena Visionary [0:14:10]
“If we really feel focused on the external, it distracts us from from feeling and understanding who we are inside. If we are always focused on the next brand, or the next diet, or the next fashion, or the next thing, and comparing ourselves always to these celebrities, to the Instagram influencers, then we are always distracted and not looking inside of who we are.” — Elena Visionary [0:18:20]
“If you want to really recover and thrive in this world, in the years to come, this is the time to really do the inner work.” — Elena Visionary [0:23:39]
“Go for your dreams, understand who you are. We all, absolutely all of us, are born with a gift to be discovered. Maybe not all of us have found it yet, but we all have this unique genius. We don’t have to compare ourselves to others. We are here to shine our light. Be yourself, because everybody else is taken.” — Elena Visionary [0:31:05]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: