Are you looking to awaken your authentic self, uncover and heal what’s been keeping you stuck, and finally step into your most powerful, confident self? This is the episode for you! We are joined by Miranda Tiller, an embodiment coach, breath-work facilitator, and a long-time side hustler turned full time coach for women, who wants to help them to step into their authentic, powerful, confident selves and experience the fulfillment, impact, and freedom they desire. Find out why Miranda believes we need to do embodiment work over mindset work, how she has honored her own transition, worked through her pain, and learned to develop deep inner trust, and how she helps others do the same. Her goal is for her clients to never have to search externally for the answers again – because that confidence is already within! Tune in to hear how to peel back the layers of social conditioning and listen to your gut.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Goals, Gratitude, and Badassery: Miranda’s current goal is to fully dive into coaching.
- Miranda is grateful for the ability to impact women on such a deep level.
- While mindset is pushed on us constantly, Miranda believes it’s about embodiment work.
- Miranda feels badass for getting rid of her safety net by leaving her corporate job.
- Honoring the transition and what she is leaving behind now that she is moving state.
- How Miranda worked through her own pain and developed deep inner trust.
- Undoing the damage that the diet and fitness industry can do to our confidence.
- Searching externally for the answers we already have within us, learning to trust ourselves.
- While women empowerment is a trend, Miranda wants to help her clients be their authentic selves without all of the buzzwords.
- Peeling back the layers of our social conditioning and figuring out what we actually want.
- Miranda’s philosophy is that her message always land on the ears that need it.
- Why Miranda encourages listeners and followers to reach out to her.
- The importance of being authentic on social media, especially as a coach.
- Be wary of coaches who are doing this for the wrong reasons – listen to your gut!
- Shifting from a scarcity mindset to living in abundance is where things start to shift.
- Miranda’s programs have helped her feel more comfortable with other women rather than competing with them.
- Viewing other successful women as a mirror for ourselves.
- Ending the show with a quote: “Nothing happens by chance.”
“We’re peeling back the layers of social conditioning, parental conditioning, environmental conditioning. That’s what this work does, is it helps us peel back the layers so that we can find our true, authentic selves and be confident and trust that part of us, and know that, if we listen to that part of us, that is where life begins to be really amazing.” — Miranda Tiller [0:16:12]
“That is my goal for my clients is to never have to search externally for the answers ever again. If you want to invest in another program, that’s amazing, but you won’t do it to fill a need, you won’t do it to find confidence. You have that in yourself.” — Miranda Tiller [0:21:04]
“If we can shift that [scarcity mindset] to living in abundance, knowing that there is always enough to go around and what is meant for me can never pass me, living from that space, embodying that space is where it just shifts for you.” — Miranda Tiller [0:37:54]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: