You know by now that Chrystal is into the powerful, healing energy of self-love, and today’s episode is all about the science of energy healing. Dr. Jill Blakeway is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, a licensed and board-certified acupuncturist, the Founder and Clinic Director of the Yinova Center, and a clinical herbalist who has been practicing energy healing for over 20 years. She is the author and co-author of numerous titles, including Making Babies, Sex Again, and her most recently published book, Energy Medicine: The Science and Mystery of Healing, which she dives a little deeper into in this episode. Tuning in, you’ll hear about some of the parallels between Chrystal’s coaching work and Jill’s energy work, and Jill shares some of her research into frequency, connection, and energy healing. Jill’s hope is that we learn to heal each other, tap into the innate intelligence of our bodies, and spread love and compassion, and she speaks candidly about her personal experiences and her ongoing pursuit of joy. Tune in today to find out more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Goals, Gratitude, Badassery; Jill’s current goal is navigating her business through COVID.
- Jill shares her gratitude for her team and community and reflects on her pursuit of joy.
- Why she feels like publishing her recent book was a badass achievement.
- Hear about some of the parallels between life coaching and energy work.
- The frequency of connection; Jill shares some of her research into resonant bonds.
- Some of the science behind energy healing.
- Jill’s hope is that we learn to heal each other; it’s just one more tool of western medicine.
- Prompting the body’s own intelligence using herbs, massage, and acupuncture.
- The value of knowing that you are not your mind and that your mind isn’t necessarily reliable.
- The power of tapping into your body’s consciousness and feeling where the ease is rather than thinking through it.
- The most powerful connection is love and compassion, followed closely by fear and cruelty.
- How to stay grounded in reality while not spreading more fear; the role of social media.
- Jill speaks about the different fertility formulas they have created at the Yinova Center.
- Jill tells a personal story about her experience with manifestation.
- Ending with a quote: “When you’re going through hell, keep going.”
“It changed my life, writing this book. It expanded my view of what human beings are and what we are capable of.” — @JillBlakeway [0:09:28]
“My hope is that we learn how to heal each other and that that connection is free. It doesn’t take the place of western medicine. It’s just one more tool.” — @JillBlakeway [0:17:07]
“Feel where the ease is rather than [thinking] your way through it.” — @JillBlakeway [0:24:43]
“I do think that we can bend the universe a little bit to our will if we understand how to align [our energy].” — @JillBlakeway [0:37:03]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: