Sometimes, we might think that once we get to where we want to be – whether that be a certain weight, level of success, or fitness goal – that we will finally be happy, but that is just not true. This episode is actually a recent interview with your host, Chrystal Rose, which was recorded at the How to Build a Health and Fitness Business/Brand in 2021 Summit with Katie Cannon, but the content in this episode is relevant to everyone listening, not just the business owners among you. Tuning in, you’ll hear more about Chrystal’s entrepreneurial journey and how she got into the health, wellness, and fitness space and how her passion pushed her towards starting Rebellia and becoming a coach. She also shares how she aligns her business values with her personal values, the importance of celebrating the small wins, and understanding the difference between your thoughts and your truth. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- More about Chrystal’s entrepreneurial journey, starting Rebellia, and becoming a coach.
- Why she moved on from marketing and pursued the dream of starting her own business.
- You have to destroy to create; giving up on the things that are not serving you.
- How Chrystal became the host of a podcast, a speaker, and a self-love coach.
- How Rebellia was affected by COVID after moving the business 100 percent online.
- Setting herself apart by being authentic online; how Chrystal aligns her business and values.
- Chrystal talks about the importance of celebrating the small wins.
- Her top tips for practicing self-love, including limiting time on social media and having compassion for past versions of you.
- Why you should allow yourself to feel your feelings rather than avoiding them.
- Hear Chrystal’s perspective on the you versus you narrative; it’s you for you!
- What Chrystal means when she calls herself a “lipstick hippy”.
- Her last piece of advice is about understanding the difference between your thoughts and your truth.
“If I feel something and I know that I want to do it, I just have to do it and I’ll figure it out, because I know that, if I spend so much time ignoring it, it’s just going to drive me crazy.” — Chrystal Rose [0:13:42]
“Number one, you set yourself apart by caring. There are so many coaches out there who just want to make a buck.” — Chrystal Rose [0:20:38]
“A big part of self love is honoring your feelings, allowing yourself to have them, feel through them, and then you can move on.” — Chrystal Rose [0:26:41]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: