We all get frustrated when things don’t go our way and, although you may not want to hear it in the moment, everything happens for a reason. As the Self Love Breakfast Club celebrates its 100th episode, Chrystal was hoping this achievement would coincide with the launch of the Self Love Breakfast Club community this month. That, however, is not going to happen. In this episode, Chrystal gets real about the obstacles she’s been facing. She opens up about how a wisdom tooth that needs to be removed is causing her great physical pain and is interfering with her plans. She talks about how facing this problem while she is completing her certification to become a trauma-informed breathwork facilitator has enabled her to feel her feelings, experience a release, and reach a point of clarity where she is able to see the lessons that this situation is teaching her. Tuning in you’ll hear what these three important lessons are, how you can apply them to your own life, and how to approach the obstacles and setbacks that you face. To find out more about what you can look forward to when the Self Love Breakfast Club community eventually does launch, tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Chrystal acknowledges that this is the 100th episode of the podcast and thanks listeners for their loyalty.
- Why Chrystal is pushing back the launch of the Self Love Breakfast Club community.
- How she is becoming a certified trauma-informed breathwork facilitator and the time commitment this requires.
- The problem of her wisdom teeth and why she originally put off having them removed.
- How her lack of sleep affected her final breathwork session.
- How she reached a point of clarity where she could see the lessons that life was trying to teach her.
- The first gift or lesson she received: she realized how supported she is.
- Why having a support system is on you and not on the people around you.
- The second gift of surrender as Chrystal learns to let go and trust the process.
- The third gift: an alarm bell, warning her to slow down.
- How we give ourselves deadlines but time isn’t real, it’s a construct.
- The difference between doing things well and being a perfectionist when it comes to delays.
- What she wants for the club and how she’s going to create this from a place of not rushing.
- How to join the text list to find out more about the club when it does launch.
“Whatever feels good, whatever kind of release your body needs, you’ve got to honor it. Holding down or shutting down your feelings only makes it worse.” — Chrystal Rose [10:38]
“There comes a point where if you truly express and release, there’s a point of clarity and softness and openness that happens.” — Chrystal Rose [12:25]
“If you’re able to have this release and this moment of clarity then you’re able to be like, ‘Okay, what’s the lesson because I know that there is one? What’s the gift here?’” — Chrystal Rose [12:57]
“And I know that the Self Love Breakfast Club the club, the real club, the community, is going to be so freakin killer, it’s going to change so many lives, it’s going to be the catalyst for so much growth. I know this. And so there’s really no need to rush.” — Chrystal Rose [24:54]
“When stuff goes wrong in your life, life is not meant to just be one even happy flow, we need the contrast, we need the sucky sucky sucky stuff to feel that depth of joy on the other side of it.” — Chrystal Rose [27:14]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Text Group: 7042706577