After witnessing a glaring gap in the wellness space, host Chrystal Rose has decided to design a personal and effective collaborative space for women that are on the journey towards self-improvement. On today’s episode, Chrystal is excited to announce the launch of The Self Love Breakfast Club Membership + Community, a supportive and interactive community that provides the essential tools you need to reach your highest potential.
Because the road to self-care can often feel isolating, finding a solid support system is crucial. While it is common to experience pettiness within women support groups, Chrystal’s mission is to create a safe and non-judgmental community. The goal of the Self Love Breakfast Club is to give its members a sense of purpose and to offer diverse strategies to help you expand into the person you are meant to become. In addition, the club offers a wide range of monthly content including audio and video libraries, guided meditations, and workshops led by Chrystal and other industry experts. Chrystal herself will be actively engaged in the community by offering personal support and interacting with members on a regular basis.
Tune into this week’s solo sesh for a conversation with host Chrystal Rose about the Self Love Breakfast Club launch! Learn more about what inspired Chrystal to develop the program, the importance of community, and how you can gain access to all of the amazing benefits the Self Love Breakfast Club has to offer.
- “If we are struggling with mental or emotional stuff, or we have a behavior that we can’t kick, or maybe we have habits and behaviors that we want to create but we are struggling to do that, the process of getting through it can actually be pretty quick in comparison to a lifetime of trying to change.” (08:16-08:38)
- “In therapy we are talking about things. We are just understanding with our brains, and that is not what I do. I help people understand things through their bodies. I help people heal at the root, not at the thought level.” (09:11-09:27)
- “I do not care how many followers I have, how big I get, how successful I am, how much money I make, I really don’t care. I will always be actively engaged in my community, wherever that is.” (21:04-21:25)
- “I’m not so special that I can’t reply to someone’s comment, or I can’t be involved in a group that I created.” (21:50-21:56)
- “If you struggle with meditation, guided meditation is easier and breathwork is even easier to get into your body and get healing.” (23:22-23:29)
- “We are rising together in this group. We are all moving up together.” (24:04-24:13)
Connect with Chrystal
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.