Are you terrified of financially investing in yourself? Do you struggle to justify the commitments required for personal development?
On today’s episode, host Chrystal Rose discusses what it means to truly show up for yourself. Through her own past behaviors and work as a self-love coach, Chrystal recognizes that we tend to skip our lower-priced commitments, even if they would improve our lives. However, when we’re willing to make big investments in ourselves, we are not only more likely to follow through with those, but the smaller ones as well. By making more intentional choices and recognizing the value in self-investment, we are able finally recognize our self-worth and develop as human beings.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for a conversation about personal development. Learn more about Chrystal’s personal investment journey, the financial commitment of self-improvement, and how investing in yourself affirms that you are worth showing up for.
- “The last two years have been two of the best frickin’ years of my life. The best. Amazing, incredible. And I say that because I was not relying on the external world to make the time great. I did the inner work.” (01:15-01:42)
- “I really believe as a coach, you can only help someone as far as you’ve gone yourself.” (03:41-03:48)
- “Showing up for myself, committing to myself, radically committing to the inner work: it’s a game changer.” (06:55-07:07)
- “I have to just kind of trust that things are going to shift and change. And it may not be what I thought it was gonna be and that’s okay.” (17:44-17:52)
- “I cannot believe that I’m here. And all it took was that investment in myself.” (23:54-24:00)
- “If you make those big investments in yourself, you will show up for the smaller ones because you’re more intentional about them.” (30:10-30:14)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.