Do you feel like you have to hide your true self from others? Do you want to transform as a person, but you are afraid to try?
In today’s episode, host Chrystal Rose explains the purpose of her Pendulum program and its transformative benefits. Oftentimes, we confuse our coping mechanisms with our personalities and feel disconnected from who we are. By providing women with a safe space to express themselves and a sense of community, Chrystal gives her clients the tools to discover their core selves. Although it can be terrifying and uncomfortable to admit, we are creators of our own lives and have the power to get to where we want to be.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for an honest conversation on transformation. Learn more about Chrystal’s Pendulum program, how to create a personal sense of balance, and why everyone is worthy of becoming their happiest self.
- “I did not numb. I did not try to distract myself. I did not try to quote-unquote ‘keep busy’ as people do when shit is going down. I was present, I was there, and I took care of myself.” (10:04-10:17)
- “I am the most important because if I can’t be here for me– I can’t be here for you, I can’t be here for my family, I can’t be here for my clients, I have to be here for me first. So, balance starts with putting shit out of balance. Balance starts with you, the overflow, and then everything gets easier. Everything feels balanced.” (10:37-11:00)
- “It’s not you becoming something else that you aren’t currently. It’s not, ‘Oh, you’re not good enough, so you need to transform into something better.’ When the caterpillar crawls into its cocoon, it doesn’t become a different caterpillar. It transforms into a butterfly because that’s its true self. That’s who it is on the inside. It’s not really becoming something different. Yes, a caterpillar looks very different from a butterfly, but it’s not becoming something it’s not. It’s becoming something it is.” (12:33-13:11)
- “The person who’s sad and depressed constantly. That’s not you. The person who is anxious constantly, that’s not you. The person who uses food, drugs, alcohol, attention, sex, to feel better, to validate oneself to escape, that’s not you. It’s not you. At your core is who we bring forward in this transformation process.” (15:09-15:42)
- “There’s so much beautiful transformation that can happen just by being part of a group like this, just that part alone. And we create bonds with each other, healthy bonds. Because we’re rising up together, we are ascending together.” (17:06-17:22)
- “We are the creators of our own life. And I think that that’s another powerful thing about this program and working with me is that you get to really step into yourself as a creator; you get to really see how you have created the world around you. You’re not a victim of your circumstances. You created it no matter what. We all have made choices in our life that have led us to where we are today.” (19:24-19:50)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.