When you were younger, did you make mistakes that you now wish you could change? Do you ever stop and think about the valuable lessons you learned from your past?
In honor of her recent birthday, host Chrystal reflects upon her life and the errors she made at every stage. Chrystal acknowledges that she didn’t always make the best decisions from adolescence to adulthood. However, she also understands that overcoming obstacles has helped shape her present and led her to self-alignment. Through exploring multiple defining moments, Chrystal reminds her audience that even poor choices can have wonderfully life-changing effects.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for an open conversation on making mistakes. Learn more about Chrystal’s biggest mess-ups and best decisions, why you don’t need external validation, and how overcoming adversity helps us become who we are today.
- “I think the biggest mistake was searching for validation externally in the arms of others.” (13:12 – 13:18)
- “I have to be the validation for me. I have to build my life in a way that I want to live it. I cannot expect to receive love from others and let that fill me up.” (14:15 – 14:29)
- “It’s not the destination; it’s the journey. If the journey doesn’t feel like you’re already at the destination, something’s wrong here.” (31:54 – 32:04)
- “Coaching has changed my life. I get to work with the most incredible women, and I get to help them change their lives and transform them into who they want to become. I’ve never felt so good.” (35:43 – 35:58)
- “I know that the mistakes, and the heartache, and the hardships, and the adversity that I’ve had to face throughout my life has built me into the human that I am today.” (39:54 – 40:07)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.