“Feng shui is acupuncture for your home,” explains Patricia Lohan, feng shui expert and author. Many people assume that feng shui is an aesthetic choice. However, Patricia reflects on the true purpose of this ancient art and how it brings energetic changes into your space.
Patricia’s goal is to bring harmony into all areas of your life. Whether you are looking to manifest a better career, relationship, or anything else, feng shui facilitates the positive energies needed to make a change. By working with her clients to declutter their homes, Patricia helps them make space for new possibilities. Ultimately, Patricia understands how our environments impact our daily lives, motivating her to continue her influential work as a feng shui expert.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for a demystifying conversation about feng shui. Learn more about the emotional effects of our environment, why Patricia creates a natal chart for her client’s homes, and how every part of your house represents a different area of your life.
- “Feng shui is acupuncture for your home. It’s really all about the energetics.” (6:35 – 6:42) [Patricia]
- “I like to see myself as an energy worker for your home. We work on raising the consciousness and the vibration energetics of your home. And as you do that, it then facilitates the growth and flourishing of our clients who work with me in all aspects of their life.” (7:35 – 7:54) [Patricia]
- “When you want something to change, you can use your environment to facilitate change in your life. And that’s what we do.” (14:06 – 14:15) [Patricia]
- “My job is for people to become more conscious of their environment and realize that it impacts every part of your life.” (33:16 – 33:22) [Patricia]
- “It’s really important to take anything that’s broken, anything that’s not working, and let it go. Then start to plan and think about the things that you want to call in.” (37:11 – 37:22) [Patricia]
Connect with Patricia Lohan:
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.