Are you a strong woman who others call “intimidating?” Are you afraid to stand in your power? For today’s girlfriend chat, Chrystal shares an episode of Deb’s podcast, Not Here To Judge, where they discuss the “alpha female” type. Many women will stray away from seeming alpha because they don’t want to seem off-putting. Or they believe they have to act overtly masculine to be considered strong. However, Deb and Chrystal remind their listeners that an alpha woman is simply someone who is not afraid to stand in her power and be proud of who she is and what she brings to the table.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for a stimulating conversation on the alpha female. Learn more about the defining features of a strong woman, the distorted versions of feminine and masculine traits, and how you can open up your world by stepping into your divine feminine power.
- “I’m not intimidating, you’re intimidated. There is a difference.” [Chrystal] (3:58 – 4:01)
- “An alpha female is a strong woman standing in her power and strength.” [Chrystal] (4:31 – 4:36)
- “I think more women are alpha females than they realize. And I think it’s important for women to stand in their power and to stand their ground and to be proud of who they are and what they’ve accomplished.” [Deb] (6:42 – 6:56)
- “When we take a step back and into our actual divine feminine power, the whole world opens up and we can fucking do anything.” [Chrystal] (16:19 – 16:30)
- “I love when alpha females can stand in their energy together.” [Deb] (33:04 – 33:08)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.