“I’m grateful for every woman that tries us out,” says Stefanie Manhal, Founder of STĀ BODY. With STĀ BODY, Stefanie provides an alternative to restrictive shapewear that squeezes women into a “smaller” size. Understanding the importance of feeling confident, Stefanie is proud to produce a product that reminds women that they are beautiful as themselves, with no cinching required.
All women want to feel good in their clothes, but they also want to feel comfortable. And with most commercial shapewear feeling tight, confining, and challenging to take on and off, Stefanie strives for STĀ BODY to be the solution. By designing bodysuits that are easy and functional to wear, Stefanie reminds women that they can look great and value their bodies at every fluctuation and stage.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love For Breakfast for an empowering conversation on women’s shapewear. Learn more about Stefanie’s inspiration for STĀ BODY, her early experience with yo-yo dieting, and how her fulfillment comes from making women feel confident.
- “I’m grateful for every woman that tries us out and supports, posts, and tells her friends. And that is just amazing to me.” (3:08 – 3:21) [Stefanie]
- “I’m a human being, and I have my days where I’m like, “What am I doing? What am I thinking? Who do I think I am?” But then I’m like, “Why not me?” It’s all possible.” (9:09 – (9:25) [Stefanie]
- “Having body neutrality is the first step towards loving your body. Not feeling hatred, but not complete love, and moving towards that.” (18:25 – 18:35) [Chrystal]
- “I just want to help people to not hate their bodies. It doesn’t help you in any way. You have to come towards your goals with love, so you have to come to yourself with love.” (20:03 – 20:22) [Stefanie]
- “The power we tend to seek outside of us is completely in us. It is ours to claim.” (21:58 – 22:06) [Stefanie]
Connect with Stefanie Manhal:
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.