“It’s so important not to compare yourself to a prior version of yourself when the circumstances are different,” says Kacia Fitzgerald, Founder of She Goes Company, Speaker & Podcaster. When Kacia first started her podcast, Empower Her, she wanted to reach high-achieving women and let them know it’s ok not to be perfect. Now, Kacia works to remind women that they’re all in it together, celebrating the importance of community and the journey.
Kacia understands that people need time to grow before they reach success. As much as we may feel that we have to achieve our goals quickly, we forget that the skills acquired along the way make us ready for the next step. Instead of lamenting that we aren’t where we want to be yet, Chrystal and Kacia remind the listeners that it’s ok to celebrate the baby steps and trust that everything will fall into place.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for a positive conversation on working towards your goals. Learn more about Kacia’s entrepreneurial journey, the different lessons you learn from different stages, and how it’s ok to be a multi-passionate woman.
- “It’s so important not to compare yourself to a prior version of yourself when the circumstances are different. Because the success and your criteria for success will look different depending upon where you’re at.” (19:07 – 19:20 | Kacia)
- “Some things suck right now. Yes. But you still have so much wisdom, lessons, understanding, and growth compared to that version of you who maybe looked a little better in a bikini. Or maybe was making a little bit more money or something.” (20:39 – 20:56 | Chyrstal)
- “Exactly where you are right now is teaching you exactly what you need. You’re just going to need to keep taking baby steps in the right direction and know that that will still get you there.” (25:08 – 25:18 | Kacia)
- “My target demographic is not going to connect with someone that is only putting out one type of content because she wants to see the variety of that person. So my niche is another multi-passionate person.” (34:42 – 34:53 | Kacia)
- “A form of eating self-love for breakfast is prioritizing myself. Not just giving that lip service. But thinking what do I actually need to do to feel the best because I deserve that. And that way, I can show up better throughout the day.” (43:59 – 44:13 | Kacia)
Connect with Kacia Fitzgerald:
Website | https://kaciafitzgerald.com
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.