Are you struggling to manifest your dreams? Do you feel unsure of what it is you truly want?
By walking through the ups and downs of finding her dream house, Chrystal demonstrates that it’s possible to not settle and achieve what you want. However, she also recognizes that lack of clarity and energy can make it difficult for you to prioritize or even understand what exactly you’re working towards. To help her listeners combat this, Chrystal breaks down four easy steps for manifesting your goals.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for an honest conversation on life manifestation. Learn more about Chrystal’s house-hunting journey, narrowing in on one big thing, and how to release attachment to be open to something better.
- “You need to know what you want. You need to have the desire for what you want. Because if you don’t know what you want, it’s not going to happen. We need to be very clear. This is what I want. This is what I desire.” (4:47-5:06) | Chrystal)
- “I believe that when we start making moves into the direction we want to go those things come closer.” (11:04-11:10 | Chrystal)
- “When it comes to manifestation, we need to believe even when it feels like it’s not going to happen. We need to keep believing. Keep believing and things will happen.” (24:51-25:00 | Chrystal)
- “Start making moves and paying attention. Keep your eyes open and watch signs that it’s coming closer. That it’s showing up.” (35:49-35:54 | Chrystal)
- “It doesn’t have to look like how you believe it’s going to look like. Let the universe, let God, let whatever you believe in surprise and delight you and show you how it doesn’t have to be this linear path.” (39:14-39:26 | Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.