“My most ambitious goal right now is to grow and scale Loba into a company that helps make caring for health both a ritual and a pleasure,” explains Kate Bouchard, Founder of Loba. With a unique mix of creativity and business savvy, Kate’s vision is to change how we approach wellness. Through founding Loba, a smart pill organizer app, Kate can share her message of turning health into cherished daily rituals.
When Kate realized she had hormonal imbalances that required supplements, she struggled with the limitations of physical pill organizers. This led her to start Loba, a pill organizer app that alerts you when to take your supplements through physical cues. By also creating aesthetically pleasing pill organizers, Kate reminds listeners that taking care of yourself is a loving act and nothing to be ashamed of.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for an inspiring conversation on the health journey and how to bring your ideas to fruition. Learn more about celebratory rituals, Kate’s inspiration for Loba, and how you can reinvent yourself multiple times in life.
- “My most ambitious goal right now is to grow and scale Loba into a company that helps make caring for health both a ritual and a pleasure.” (1:26-1:36) Kate)
- “Just going from like the idea to creation is huge. And so many people have so many great ideas for businesses or products or designs are whatever it is, and it stays as an idea. Just bringing something to fruition in itself is badass as hell.” (3:45-4:02) Kate)
- “I really want to create a positive sentiment around taking your pills and supplements for proactive better health and not something that feels like something to be ashamed of.” (24:26-24:32) Kate)
- “Life is long enough that you can reinvent yourself multiple times.” (28:01-28:05) Kate)
- “You’ll never be fully ready. You’re never going to get everything right now. And if you wait until you think you have everything perfectly lined up, you’ll never get it done.” (31:47-31:59) Kate)
Connect with Kate Bouchard:
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.