Do you often let people into your life that you know you shouldn’t? Do you struggle with trusting your gut?
Chrystal understands that sometimes it’s difficult to listen to our institution about a person. We may think they’re cool or they may tend to our egos, but if our gut is sending us warning signals, it’s better we listen. By going through her own experiences of letting the wrong people into her world, Chrystal helps the listeners prioritize themselves. Ultimately, we are precious and it’s vital that we are selective with who we let into our busy lives.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for an honest conversation about listening to your gut. Learn more about times Chrystal ignored her instincts, why coaches shouldn’t “convince” people, and how to decide if certain people should enter your world.
- “It’s really about listening to your gut and the work we need to do on ourselves when we allow other people into our world.” (4:24-4:34 | Chrystal)
- “My end goal is to impact as many humans as possible with the work that I’m doing.”(18:18-18:23 | Chrystal)
- “I don’t care how mad at me you are. I don’t care how much you don’t like me or think I’m a jerk or a villain. But my people are very, very important. And they’re humans. And if you make a commitment to them, you need to keep it.” (25:17-25:30 | Chrystal)
- “Sometimes our gut just gives us a “yes” or “no” about another person. And we can choose to listen to that.” (29:33-29:42 | Chrystal)
- “Listen to your gut, and be very particular about who you let in your world. Your world is precious and you are an amazing human. And we are not meant for everyone. And not everyone is meant for us.” (30:22-30:38 | Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.