Do you feel like you’re never on the right track? Do you struggle to identify your life’s purpose?
Although your profession can be a part of your life, it’s essential to recognize that we are so much more than what we do. We often believe that our purpose lies only in our accomplishments and fail to live in alignment with who we are. Today, Chrystal gives the listeners a much-needed pep talk and a reminder that the best thing we can do for the world is to be ourselves.
Tune into this week’s episode of Self-Love for Breakfast for a revitalizing conversation on purpose. Learn more about finding meaning outside of work, discovering your core self, and how focusing on healing helps others.
- “It’s not about what you do, it’s about who you are. It’s about who you are as a human being.” (3:57-4:04 | Chrystal)
- “Who you are to other people is your purpose. We are all here on this planet to make it a better place, to make life more joyous for each other, and to remember who we are.” (4:56-5:11 | Chrystal)
- “What makes you a good person is being willing to look at the parts of you that could possibly make you a bad person.” (7:55-8:02| Chrystal)
- “Stop limiting your purpose to your job. Your purpose is who you are to this world. Your purpose can be felt in every room that you walk in with every human you come in contact with, with just your energy, with just your presence, with just you being content, being happy with the human that you are and the human that you are becoming and where you’re going. It doesn’t have to do with goals and achievements and accomplishments. (9:20-09:45| Chrystal)
- “Your purpose is not in what you do. Your purpose is who you are, and who you are dedicated to becoming.” (11:38-11:48| Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.