Do you have a goal that you’re determined to meet? Do you exhaust yourself trying to achieve it?
When we have an objective, whether getting a new job or finding a romantic partner, we often burn out trying to make it happen. We tend to stick to the rigid plan we laid out for ourselves, believing it’s the only way to make our dreams come true. Today, Chrystal shares the value of letting go of how we want to achieve our goals and evaluating what we truly want. Instead of shutting ourselves down, she encourages listeners to be open to new ways of doing things that may lead them down a better path.
Although it may seem counterproductive, sometimes you just have to discard the plan and embrace the possibilities. Learn more about how Chrystal met her husband, her step back from personal development, and why you should have a high energetic standard for yourself.
- “If you’re trying to heal or improve, doing it from your brain is not the move.” (14:24-14:30 | Chrystal)
- “In my world, when I find a better way and something I want to do, I will burn everything else to the ground.” (18:12-18:20 | Chrystal)
- “I was at a point in my life where I didn’t know what I needed. I had no idea exactly how to get where I wanted to go. I just knew where I wanted to go. And I knew that I was willing to do whatever it took to get there.” (19:30-19:46 | Chrystal)
- “It’s not just about not looking. It’s about holding a high energetic standard for yourself while you continue to live and find joy in your everyday life.” (22:57-23:07 | Chrystal)
- “Hold the standards of what you truly want, what you truly desire, what you will not settle for, and then let in the universe and your intuition. Let all of that stuff do its magic.” (24:03-24:16 | Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.