“I’m going to put value back into what they say is the most valuable thing: love,” explains Hibby Bartlett, Founder of World LOVEbank. After losing her brother to addiction, Hibby realized the importance of saying, “I love you.” This tragedy led her to create the app World LOVEbank, where she has built a resource that allows others to give and receive love.
Hibby is the kind of person who wants to remind people that they are lovable no matter what. In a challenging world that prioritizes feelings of hate, it may seem like good things aren’t possible. By utilizing her app to create conversations around love and affirmations, Hibby demonstrates that better things are out there if you seek them.
Although love is seemingly intangible, there are ways to spread it to those who need it. Learn more about World LOVEbank, the personal accountability of self-love, and why you need to feel to heal.
- “My goal is to connect with as many people as possible in life and to help people stay connected with others. So to bring love and the feeling of peace in their lives.” (1:26-1:40| Hibby)
- “I’m going to put value back into what they say is the most valuable thing: love. And in that way, we can grow our bank. You can grow your savings account with those personal ones from people you care about most.” (8:48-8:59| Hibby)
- “You have to feel to heal. If you don’t allow yourself to feel the feelings, you can never actually move through them and get to the other side.” (24:16-24:22| Chrystal)
- “If you spend your time judging other people, your subconscious mind will tell you, “If I am judging other people, therefore, they have the right to judge me.” (28:46-29:00| Hibby)
- “There’s our conscious mind and our subconscious mind. We have to be the warden of our minds. Whatever we’re thinking out here, it’ll implant into our subconscious.” (36:13-36:20| Hibby)
Connect with Hibby Bartlett:
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.