Do you struggle with self-confidence? Do you doubt yourself in everything you do?
Like all of us, Chrystal has a voice in her head that makes her feel undeserving of success. However, she also recognizes that those thoughts are not the truth. By walking through her achievements as a business owner and coach, Chrystal can push aside her doubts and see herself for the badass she truly is. Once we recognize that self-doubt is a response to fear, we can allow ourselves to grow.
There will always be a judgy little voice in your head, but you don’t have to listen to it. Learn more about Chrystal’s approach to coaching, dealing with self-doubt, and how your brain creates problems that aren’t there.
- “I want to show up and hold space, guide, mentor, coach, and help women live these rockin’ lives that they thought wasn’t even possible.” (5:05-5:14| Chrystal)
- “I’ve been living my whole life to get here. I have hopped on every lily pad. Every business, job, and relationship I’ve had has ultimately led me to guide other human beings through life.” (14:56-15:16| Chrystal)
- “Many people get stuck constantly trying to solve problems their brain has just created because there aren’t any. ” (20:27-20:35| Chrystal)
- “Our brains are not always speaking the truth here.” (21:10-21:14| Chrystal)
- “Growth does not happen without a little bit of fear. There’s got to be fear. There’s got to be uncertainty, and there’s got to be a risk. Otherwise, we’d all be these enlightened evolved humans.” (25:00-25:17| Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.