For as long as I can remember I struggled with my relationship with food and my body. I spent years and years bouncing around between diets, plans, gimmicks and promises trying to “lose weight fast” or get insanely fit, to some level I’m not even sure was possible. What I finally realized along the way, was yes I wanted to look good, but I was actually more obsessed with this idea that when I got “there” I would finally be happy. I would love my body. I would love myself.
What ended up happening was this completely frustrating cycle of working really hard on my body, and getting burnt out and saying screw it. I also found myself in a cycle of self-sabotage whenever things were actually going well.
It was exhausting.
And it took years to slowly unravel the ingrained beliefs I’ve had about my body and food. It took a long time to begin to love myself as is, right now. It took me ages to stop being afraid of letting loose of the control I felt I had to have around food. Little by little, I stopped searching for my worth at the end of a diet or workout program. And then, I found it in myself.
I spent the last year and a half investing in my education and working towards my goal of helping others find this peace and sustained happiness MUCH faster than I did.
It’s time. Pendulum is the vehicle and if you are ready to change your WHOLE life, not just around food & body but improve in all aspects, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually — then I invite you to apply below.
Pendulum is a 6 month group coaching program designed to help you heal your food & body issues. This is for you if you:
- Find yourself constantly on or off a diet
- Struggle with emotional eating, stress eating/non-eating and patterns of disordered eating
- Constantly “fail” to stay on a diet
- Have trigger foods you can’t be around
- Have an unhealthy relationship with food and/or your body
- Are unhappy with your weight, how you look and/or how you feel inside
- Are tired of fads, schemes and the obsession around food
- Have a pattern of self-sabotage
- Are afraid of certain foods or losing control around food
- Want to learn how to truly intuitively eat
- Are ready to finally do the internal work, rather than hopping on yet another diet
- Are ready to show up for yourself in ways you haven’t before
- Want to finally and truly heal your relationship with food, your body and yourself
Pendulum is NOT:
- A diet of any sort
- A workout/fitness program of any sort
- A quick fix (or a “fix” at all you are not broken)
- Yet another rah rah mindset work type program or behavior modification
- A completely different approach to food & body
- A 6 month emotional wellness journey that taps into your individual belief system & your subconscious (the why behind why you do what you do)
- Expert guidance into unraveling and rewiring your belief system to create massive shifts in your life (this can NOT happen at the mindset or behavior level, but because it begins at the deeper level, your mindset & behaviors adjust automatically)
- A safe, group container where your peers act as mirrors for your own growth as well as provide support, accountability and connection
Benefits of a Group Program:
While a group program can seem intimidating, if done right it can be an absolutely incredible experience. While you will be encouraged, you will never be forced to share. We start the process off slow and as the safety of the container builds, so does the connection with the others in the program and the desire to share one’s experience. Even if you never share, the work you do independently in the program and witnessing others in the space will still allow you to have deep growth and healing.
A few more benefits:
- Group programs are considerably more financially accessible than 1:1 coaching
- Relating to the experience of others will allow you to feel validated in your experience and less alone
- A safe group container allows you to create & grow trust as well as connection with others
See what clients are saying about working with Chrystal:
“…I had thought that my behaviors and occasional emotional spirals were just who I was and something I had to accept, but now I’m learning how to address the causes and know that these are things I don’t have to live with. I feel like I’m becoming the best and most genuine version of myself to have existed yet…” ~KN
“I’m not even sure what happened but I feel like you reached into my soul and unblocked something.” ~SC
“I was both shocked and amazed by how I felt after only one session with Chrystal. Going into it, I honestly wasn’t sure what I’d gain from it. I have a hard time getting out of my head and am generally pretty closed off. During just one session, I felt walls starting to break down. I do believe true healing can be found here. “ ~ EB