Are you unsure of what it means to be self-led? Do you follow others more than your own intuition?
Often in the coaching space, we think of self-leaders as people who need to be followed and listened to for everyday advice. In actuality, self-leadership comes from listening to your intuition and making decisions that feel good to you. No one should tell you what to do or how to be, so leaning into your true self will make you happier and more fulfilled. Ultimately being “self-led” means that if you make decisions aligned with who you are, everything will fall into place.
In a “follow-me” culture, don’t be afraid to be self-led. Learn more about following your truth, the bravery of saying no, and allowing yourself to evolve.
- “I get to lead myself so that when people see me leading, it sparks something in them. And they realize they’re a leader too.” (7:52-8:02 | Chrystal)
- “Once we realize something is out of alignment, it is hard to go back.” (9:23-9:28 | Chrystal)
- “Self-leadership really boils down to you leading yourself from a place within your truth. And that place is for the greater good of all of us.” (14:58-15:28 | Chrystal)
- “I want you to know that your truth, your ultimate inner truth, who you are at your core, is the only thing that matters.” (17:14-17:22 | Chrystal)
- “When you are happy, in your alignment, and you are who you desire to be, everything falls into place. And the right people will support you and be there with you.” (17:41-17:53 | Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.