Are there things you want to do but keep pushing off? Do you keep making excuses about why this isn’t the day/month/year to make a change?
Life always has its ups and downs, and there’s never a perfect time to make a move. As easy as it is to fall into the victim trap, we are worthy of having the life we want. Ultimately, if you want more for yourself, you must start somewhere. This episode may feel like tough love, but host Chrystal Rose understands that making progress means taking a leap.
If you want to move forward, you can’t wait forever. Learn more about shutting down your excuses, why it’s normal to want more, and taking charge to get what you want.
- “What are you waiting for? You deserve a better life for yourself if you want more.” (4:53-5:00 | Chrystal)
- “I’m not going to wait and lick my wounds because I know I’m not coming from a place of “fix me, help me, I need you.” I’m coming from a place of, “I want this. I desire this. I deserve this. I’m worthy of this. Let’s freakin go.” (7:35-7:50 | Chrystal)
- “I don’t have to wait. If there’s something I want, if there’s something I desire, I can do it. I can achieve it. I can work towards it.” (12:21-12:30 | Chrystal)
- “Take that step, work on yourself or learn something new. It may feel like a leap, but just start moving in that direction and trusting yourself.” (17:29-17:43 | Chrystal)
- “Please stop waiting. You are worthy. You are worthy of all the things you desire. Now, go freaking get them.” (20:00-20:12 | Chrystal)
Connect with Chrystal:
To join our Self Love Breakfast Club text community, text SLBC to 704-270-6577.